Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Family Affair

As soon as I found out I would be studying abroad in Budapest this fall, my parents started planning trips. Supposedly, they're here to visit me, but really, we all know that I'm the perfect excuse for them to travel around through Europe. They booked a beautiful trip taking them from Prague to Budapest to Vienna, and then back to Prague. 

On Sunday, they arrived in Budapest! It was surreal for us to all be in Budapest, especially because I technically call this place my home now. We ate delicious food [probably a bit too much, let's be honest] and crossed some sites off our list. We made it to the Basilica, Heroes Square, City Park, and the famous museum the House of Terror. They also explored a bit while I was in class and the three of us discovered some really cute parts of town in the hunt for a couple of restaurants my mom had looked up online.


 
 
 


 It was so nice to have them visit, and what's even better is that next time we see each other, it'll be in Paris! I'm really living the study abroad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment